Lockheed Martin Model Based Systems Engineer in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
As a Systems Engineer for the Model Based Engineering Acceleration project, candidate will participate in the joint E&T/BITEE Systems Engineering and Integration Team, including activity to develop and refine requirements and architecture to accelerate Model-Based Engineering (MBE) for program insertion. Candidate will work collaboratively with the SEIT Manager and other project leads to ensure successful delivery of Systems Engineering products to the implementation teams. Candidate will also work with the E&T Engineering Discipline POCs, and the Operations Team POCs to capture their MBE needs.
* Support MBE Acceleration cross-functional (E&T and BITEE) Systems Engineering Team
* Perform Systems Engineering Activity to specify, define, and verify the MBE System by developing requirements and architecture products to specify the MBE system
* Interface with the MBE Implementation Team to provide architecture runway products for their agile development teams.
* Coordinate with Engineering Discipline POC’s to capture Engineering needs for the MBE System
* Coordinate with Operations POC’s to define the Engineering to Operations MBE Interface
* Experienced Systems Engineer with a strong understanding and hand on experience working with Model Based Engineering (MBE) methodologies, processes and tools used on operational programs
* Ability to understand key program SOW requirements to perform an evaluation of SEIT / Model Based Engineering needs and provide direction on the needed methodologies, processes, and tools to satisfy customer requirements
* Ability to ensure that Model Based Engineering practices are being implemented on key programs in accordance with Space defined practices
* Experience with COTS integration and deployment
* Experience with Agile Methodologies and practice
* Familiarity with recent Digital Transformation projects implementing MBE capabilities
* Experience supporting large teams supporting multiple concurrent efforts
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs