Home Depot Merchandising in Kennewick, Washington
Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) ensure that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
• Executing price changes, product rotation, and special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to meet our suppliers needs and expectations.
Enables Sales/Enable Growth
• Execute strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales.
• Build displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools and power tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures.
• MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store which requires repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment.
• MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
Day positions, Overnight positions, and Overnight travel positions available
Full Time or Part Time
Overnight travel positions typically service a multi-store, weekly rotation within a 30-mile radius. This role does include mileage reimbursement
Merchandising positions may include
Merchandising Execution Associate: $18.50
Merchandising Execution Associate - Night: $18.50
Merchandising Execution Associate – No travel: $18.50
The Home Depot offers various benefits as part of a total compensation package including: paid vacation1, paid sick leave2, paid parental leave, six paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, ESPP, profit-sharing bonuses, , and/or other benefits (benefits vary based on the associate’s salaried/hourly status and full-time/part-time status). Click here for more information.
1 Salaried associates are eligible for 2 weeks of vacation in their first year; FT hourly will be eligible for 40 hours of paid vacation time after 6 months of continuous service; PT will be eligible for 20 hours of paid vacation time after 6 months of continuous servicc. Temporary associates are not eligible for vacation benefits.
2 Sick time (Washington State, Spokane, and Tacoma)
Salary and Temporary associates will earn 1 hour of sick time for every 40 hours worked; FT associates will earn 1 hour of sick time for every 40 hours worked or 4 hours per month, whichever is greater; PT associates will earn 1 hour of sick time for every 40 hours worked or 2 hours per month, whichever is greater.
Sick time (Seattle)
Salary and Temporary associates will earn 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked; FT associates will earn 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked or 4 hours per month, whichever is greater; PT associates will earn 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked or 2 hours per month, whichever is greater.
Available positions may vary depending on business need. Pay is dependent on the position offered and market location, and may vary depending on the individual’s job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and availability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Home Depot Jobs