Senske Lawn and Tree Care, LLC Lawn Technician / Applications Technician in Kennewick, Washington
At Senske Services, we make the neighbors green with envy for our beautiful lawns! Come join a winning team where the grass is always greener on our side because of our Application Tech's hard work and dedication for transforming customer's outdoor spaces. Our Application Technicians provide service to residential or commercial customer properties in a timely, safe manner, using hand and powered equipment to apply products to treat our customers lawns. Every day on the job will bring exciting new challenges as you use your specialized skills to perform soil analysis, control insects, diseases, and unsightly weeds. Application Technicians educate homeowners on proper lawn maintenance, advise on lawn, and landscape problems, and determine appropriate solutions for their unique needs. They use expert knowledge to sell/upsell additional services to existing and new customers that result in growth of our clientele. Our Technicians display strong communication skills when providing customers with product / service information and when resolving customer concerns onsite. Experience is great, but we also train people to do what we love. We will teach you everything you need to know to succeed! You will receive guidance and plenty of support from our talented, super-smart colleagues and leadership team. Wage Range: $16.00 - $23.00 per hour. Starting wage is determined based on relevant experience. This is a hourly, non-exempt position. The Perks:
- Competitive Hourly Pay - Life is expensive! We believe in paying well.
- Your job is safe with us. We are a fast-growing company, which means you will have opportunities to advance your career - we promote from within!
- We recognize and reward great work by offering huge commission incentives (10%-15% depending on the service sold) and other compensation contests (bonuses & gift cards) throughout the year!!
- Do you want to work with your friend? We offer a referral bonus!
- Great Trucks & Equipment
- Paid training from day 1!
- Affordable health care packages that include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K, 6 Company Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation (accrue .025 hours for every hour worked, up to 40 hours per week - up to a maximum of 1 week of vacation in your first year), WA Paid Safe and Sick Leave
- Fun team celebrations year-round!
- Dynamic, Outdoor Work Environment
- Winter Season Work!
- Possess a valid driver's licenseand have a history of safe driving
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test (THC excluded).
- At least 21 years old or older (requirement to drive a company vehicle)
- Committed to safety and use of all the proper PPE the job requires
- Friendly and dedicated to great customer service
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and as part of a crew
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Possess Strong Problem-Solving Abilities
- Encourage a Positive Team Atmosphere & Willingness to Help Others