Bureau Vertias North America Quality Assurance Coordinator - Olathe, KS in Kansas
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Supports the Quality Assurance function within the local laboratory. With supervision received from the Quality Assurance Specialist and/or Quality Assurance Manager, assists in the implementation of the Quality Assurance program to ensure that Bureau Veritas provides its customers accurate and defendable data. Works towards ensuring the laboratories are in compliance with all relevant accreditation programs.
• Strong science background and experience in laboratory practices.
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Competent in reviewing analytical procedures and practices.
• Ability to write reports and work instructions.
• Ability to conduct small staff training sessions.
• 2-4 years experience
• Bachelor of Science degree
• Ability to travel to other laboratory locations when necessary
• Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control programs (ISO 17025).
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: