OZARK CENTER CO-OCCURRING DISORDER SPECIALIST - Recovery Up FT in Joplin, Missouri
CO-OCCURRING DISORDER SPECIALIST (CODS)- Recovery Up - Full time opportunity with benefits Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm. Position (CODS) provides co-occurring substance use and mental health services to adult participants enrolled in the Recovery Up program who have been ordered by treatment courts to receive intensive court-supervised mental health or co-occurring treatment within the community. CODS recognizes that the participants we serve often have experienced trauma that affects their development and adjustment. Assesses strengths, needs, and interests as it applies to co-occurring substance use and mental health treatment, including individual and group co-occurring counseling, add co-occurring substance use and mental health treatment goals/objectives/interventions to treatment plans and accurately documents progress via progress notes. CODS provides cross-training and consultation to the treatment team about co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders, trauma, and cognitive behavioral interventions for any participant interested in co-occurring treatment. CODS demonstrates a warm and welcoming, empathic, hopeful attitude, with a strengths-based focus on recovery. CODS will be trained in trauma-informed care and will work to help provide services in an environment that is sensitive and responsive to participant needs and goals. Requires a Masters Degree in LMSW/LCSW/LPC/PLPC licensed in the state of Missouri; or a Bachelors Degree with a CRADC or CRAADC and work experience.Experience working with co-occurring or substance use disorders is preferred. Apply online atwww.ozarkcenter.com orhttps://freemanhealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ozarkcenterscareers
About Us- Recovery UP
- Providing services to Severely Mentally Ill Individuals with a self-contained team.
- Programs includes: Case Management, Peer Support, Individual and Co-Occurring Therapies, Medication Management, and Employment Services.
Ozark Center Perks and Programs
For eligible full-time and part-time employees Ozark Center offers a wide variety of career opportunities, a great work culture and comprehensive benefits, most starting day one!
Ozark Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/H/V).
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
- Optional Pet Insurance, Flex Medical/Benefit Spending Accounts, and More!
- Wellness Balance Program, earn $15 back on every paycheck!
- Retirement with Employer Matching.
- Employer Life Insurance.
- Longevity Payments.
- Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, and FMLA.
- 7 Recognized Holidays.
- School Tuition Reimbursement.
- Travel Reimbursement and occasional use of a Company Vehicle.