Citigroup AVP, Credit Risk Senior Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
The Credit Portfolio Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
As a member of the Third Party Credit Risk Group, the analyst will be part of a Global Commercial Risk function. The function owns the Global Third Party Credit Policy and establishes MIS & Reporting for contingent exposures through various types of third party relationships, such as suppliers, partners, alliances and joint ventures for Citigroup globally.
• Conduct Commercial Credit & Risk assessments of both prospects and existing third party relationships, including the ability to analyze companies, industries, financial viability, Citi's contingent risks and contract protections.
• Conduct annual and/or quarterly reviews of Third Parties involved in critical activities for Citi
• Use Citi’s proprietary systems & tools including Debt Rating Model (DRM), CAT, RAPID, Credit Engine and Optima.
• Partner with Enterprise Supply Chain Management and Third Party Utility to structure third party agreements and negotiate transactions.
• Work with the business to establish effective action plans, covenants, and contract language that mitigate Citi's risks.
2+ years of relevant experience
Knowledge of commercial risk analytics
Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency
Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
Proven interpersonal, organizational and analytic skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs