Trustmark National Bank myTeller Specialist in Jackson, Mississippi
Trustmark’s myTeller Center Tellers act as the Bank’s personal representative with its customers by building strong relationships between the customer and the Bank. They enhance the customer’s experience by providing exceptional, professional, and consistent service using the myTeller system. Tellers in the myTeller Center support and demonstrate our customer service standards and are always professional and friendly. The tellers are also willing to work flexible work shifts to accommodate the extended operating hours and business needs of the myTeller Center. The position will also promote Trustmark’s products and services, while exercising good judgment and discretion in a professional manner.
Accurately process myTeller Machine routine transactions including but not limited to cashing checks, taking cash and check deposits, and processing payments through the Bank’s on-line systems. Works independently and utilizes effective problem-solving skills to resolve issues; effectively uses position authority and knowledge of operating and security procedures in order to make on-the-spot decisions including exceptions, adjustments and overrides
Continually safeguard the bank’s assets and accurately balance an individual cash box on a daily basis. Work with a high degree of accuracy. Investigate and resolve all outages. Exercise good judgment and discretion while performing within the bank’s guidelines, policies, procedures and performance standards.
Serves the customer in a professional, courteous, efficient manner through prompt handling of all teller functions and demonstrates the Bank’s customer service standards with both internal and external customers. Answers questions from prospects or customers and maintains good customer relations. Directs customers to proper personnel or other lines of business for more complex problems or services.
Identify customer needs for bank products and services, matching products and services to those needs, and responding persuasively to customer questions and objections. Provide banking solutions through superior sales and service. Consistently meet and exceed sales referral goals set by management.
Contribute to meeting myTeller Center and company goals and objectives.
Additional duties as assigned.
• Basic knowledge of math concepts and principles to solve problems.
• Basic computer knowledge to enter, access, or retrieve data.
• Knowledge of Trustmark’s Teller and Branch Policy and Procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing.
• Uses logic and reasoning to identify the alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to work a schedule that may include some holidays and Saturdays.
• Provides outstanding customer service and information that meets the customer’s needs, follows quality standards and meets company guidelines
• Demonstrates a strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization.
• Displays selling skills and understands customer needs and wants.
• Ability to multi-task by operating several computer programs at one time.
• Ability to work extended hours
• Ability to navigate through basic computer systems (Windows environment, email, etc.)
• Ability to stand as needed.
• Complete and successfully pass required skills test.
• Ability to display a professional appearance which includes bit is not limited to dress, communication practices, and current fads
• High School diploma required; some college preferred
Must have one of the following:
• Twelve (12) months face to face customer service experience and Six (6) months cash balancing responsibilities,
• College degree completed or currently being pursued and enrolled.
Job Grade: 5
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Working Hours (ie. 8-5 or 10-2): 40 hour work week Monday-Friday 11 am- 8 pm with rotating Saturday 9am-12pm
External Company Name: Trustmark National Bank
External Company URL: www.trustmark.com
Street: 1887 Lakeland Dr