Apidel Technologies LLC RN - Med Surg in Jackson, Michigan
Position: RN - Med Surg
Duration: 3+ Months Contract Shift: 7AM-7PM (3 Days a week)
Location: Jackson, MI 49201
- Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team.
- Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans within the unit/department to which staff is assigned.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
Education & Certifications/Licensures Required:
- BSN preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.