Bonduelle America Production Line Feeder- Bistro AM 1 in Jackson, Georgia
Production Line Feeder- Bistro AM 1Apply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Date:Oct 16, 2021
Location: Jackson, GA, US, GA 30233
What if your job had a real impact?
By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others, and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire thetransition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
Well established in the United States, our business unit includes 4 production facilities with more than 3,200 associates.We process fresh vegetables, salads and meal solutions with our ownbrands: Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, ReadySnax®, Cool Cuts® and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™. Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
The Machine Operator Utility 1 position requires work exposure in multiple areas in our refrigerated
production environment. The Machine Operator Utility 1 is specifically responsible for operating Spin
Dryers, Heat Seals, CVL, Blast Cooler equipment, Atlas Operator, ABL Operator, Past Operator, and/or
Clean Room Operator equipment. The Machine Operator Utility 1 will be trained to perform all tasks
that a Machine Operator 1 and Machine Operator 2 can perform and will flex daily to the needs of the
What you will Do:
● Ensure compliance with and maintain all GMP/PPE/Safety, SQF, HACCP & Sanitation guidelines and
● Conduct pre-shift and post-shift inspections for quality (blades, spin dryers, barrels, flume system
and wash system), machine lubricant, and sanitization. Identify equipment inefficiencies and
perform preventative maintenance of the equipment when applicable.
● Conduct visual checks of defects, FO’s, size, color, quality, etc.
● Maintain an uninterrupted flow of product by identifying production needs and access priorities,
dispensing raw product into barrels, mixer machines, feeding spin dryers and hopper while utilizing
automated hoists (300lbs – 500lbs) as well as managing change overs and clean breaks to minimize
● Execute start up procedures including filter, flume, wash tanks, etc. Manage and disperse
appropriate water levels amongst all branches of flumes utilizing pasteurizer systems. (Past Op.)
● Identify the appropriate knife utilization dependent on the product specification and validate cut
dimensions meet product and order specifications. (Atlas Op.)
● Customize chemical mixture to protect product spoilage, while ensuring chemical levels meet and
do not exceed food safety regulations.
● Work safely around moving equipment, hoist systems and conveyors in a wet environment,
including safe handling of blades.
● Manage and reduce waste (product giveaway) by diligently operating equipment.
● Communicate verbally and in writing to complete required documentation (blade verification).
● Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will Need:
● GED/High School Diploma
● Ability to read, write and speak English; comprehension of basic math.
● Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet, fast-paced, 24 hour plant environment.
● Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
● Ability to be cross trained and multitask in multiple positions.
● 6 months related experience or 6 months on the job training.
● Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
● Knowledge of HACCP & Sanitation guidelines and processes.
Related Success Metrics: (Measurements/Performance Indicators)
● Performance efficiencies (fill rate, labor & yield), production specification compliance
● FO, KPI, Quality Response, Consumer Complaints
● Excellence- ability to deliver consistent quality results through a sense of urgency and taking
initiative, while also demonstrating flexibility to meet business needs.
● People-minded- ability to foster mutual respect and positive relationships with co-workers,
demonstrates listening skills and ensures physical safety of self and others.
● Integrity- honors commitments, acts honestly and with accountability.
● Fairness- ensures objectivity and sets a good example for others.
Physical Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to
perform repetitive movements (i.e., bending / lifting/ pushing/ pulling of: boxes/ blades/ finished
goods/raw goods). The associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed
to extreme cold. The associate frequently works in high, precarious places. The associate is occasionally
exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk
of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer . We believe in hiring individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to create a workforce that truly reflects our communities. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to veterans and individuals with disabilities or special needs during the application process and employment. If you need assistance, please contact us at (626) 856-8686 or email@example.com.