Hilton Conrad Service Center Agent-Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus in Istanbul, Turkey
A Conrad Service Center Clerk accepts, delivers and responds to Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies and uses their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services, and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer.
What will I be doing?
As a Conrad Service Center Clerk, you will accept, deliver and respond to Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies using their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services, and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer. A Conrad Service Center Clerk contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and management
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Conrad Service Center Clerk serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Team Member Travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Conrad Service Center Agent-Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
Requisition ID: HOT09WP5
- Hilton Jobs