Citigroup Technical Cloud Production Specialist (Redhat, AWS, Google) – Irving, TX or Jacksonville, FL in Irving, Texas
Service Delivery Analyst for NA Digital platforms. This is a dynamic leadership role responsible for end to end Service Delivery objectives for the North America internet, mobile, and wallet application services. In addition to supporting day to day activities reactive relative to incident, problem, and change management this individual leads proactive initiatives to improve service performance ensuring risks in the production environments are mitigated with a special focus on operational readiness in an agile environment.
This individual is responsible for participating in multiple cross-functional scrum teams in support of upcoming implementations with a focus on build-to-run, ensuring that required production deliverables are met and knowledge transfer occurs to team members in the production support organization. Responsible for producing documentation associated with upcoming implementations that may impact supported platforms in production. Ideal candidates will have a strong technical skillset but also a strong communication and leadership capability. Position will include off-hours support and on call responsibilities.
Responsibilities – Service Delivery Management
• Manages the get healthy opportunities identified through Problem Management.
• Execution the service management framework Partnering with the Service Provider to assess, score, and report service risk profiles and to design and execute service improvement programs in conjunction with L3.
• Support timely and accurate communications and reporting to stakeholders regarding service health initiatives.
• Manage shift left opportunities within the area empowering the L1 team to support additional tasks.
• Interaction role to the L1 Service Delivery team moving from Incident to Problem Management.
• 5+ years of experience and an understanding of the IT environment to include applications, associated infrastructure (network, servers, Data Centers, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience required in microservices, APIs and middleware development and support using cloud platforms-AWS, Pivotal Cloud foundry, Redhat Openshift, APIGEE, Gemfire, API’s.
• Experience in monitoring products like Splunk and App Dynamics is required
• Experience preferred in Web-enabled application development, Spring boot, Linux/Unix
• Navigation and Administration, Java script, Java, HTML, CSSXML.
• Knowledge of service management and service performance tools - including ticket, change, and incident management.
Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
• Strong organizational skills to manage a variety of work areas and cross team engagements.
• Successful experience managing service performance of production environments with a focus on meeting/exceeding established Service Level Objectives.
• Middleware experience in Tibco, Solace and Kafka messaging is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills in support of production issue resolution and root cause identification.
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communication complex topics to a diverse audience
Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs