Capgemini Software Engineer Lead - Full-Stack Developer in Irving, Texas
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
(3-8 yrs Experience )
• Must have excellent coding ability and passion to write code.
• Experience in building scalable solutions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellence in verbal and written communication, and in working collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and clients in challenging circumstances.
• Thorough and practical understanding of how software applications, modules, features, and functionality are designed for implementation.
• Thorough and practical understanding of how software applications and frameworks are created, designed, implemented, re-factored, tested, deployed, and supported for the entire life cycle of the application
• Thorough and practical understanding of how to design database objects such as schemas, tables, and other associated database objects such as indexes or constraints in the support of implementing new software applications and features
• Thorough and practical understanding of the application ecosystem in which a software application is deployed.
Required Backend-End development skills
o Spring Boot
o Databases: Oracle or Cassandra or Postgres
o Performance Tuning/High Volume apps
o REST APIs
o Kafka, Elasticsearch, Splunk
o Git and JIRA
Required Front-End development skills
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Strong Angular experience
• Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
• Understanding and experience with implementation of software design patterns in JS and Angular, including state management (Akita / ngrx)
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Hands-on experience implementing first and third-party RESTful web services with Angular and state management
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: ERD PPL US
Title: Software Engineer Lead - Full-Stack Developer
Requisition ID: 061994
- Capgemini Jobs