Ankura People Advisory Partner, Executive Director in Irvine, California
Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
Business Group Overview
The People Office provides support to Ankura professionals for effective workforce management and strategic business objectives of the firm. The People Office team provides a wide variety of subject matter expertise to our professionals including, but not limited to, recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, training, professional development, and corporate compliance.
This position supports our People Advisory team as part of the People Office (HR) Team within Ankura Business Services, our internal firm services function. This position can be a REMOTE role.
Our People Advisory Partners live our values, understand how our culture comes to life, and possess a deep knowledge of the business and delivery of all People services to internal client groups to drive outstanding performance. You will learn the business and culture inside and out so that you are able to provide strategic HR partnerships to executives and teams across our global business to enhance their growth and impact.The ideal candidate has a passion for solving complex challenges, being a true trusted advisor to the business, is willing to and enjoys “rolling up their sleeves” and has a hands-on approach to partnerships. You will work on key initiatives and projects, supporting current businesses and future growth markets, in areas such as organizational design, employee relations, culture, diversity, learning and total rewards, employee development, as well as facilitating the annual talent management processes. This is a great opportunity to be a true owner in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, helping people to successfully onboard, acclimate and thrive in our unique purpose-driven culture.
· Successfully operated as a Senior HR professional in a complex, commercially driven matrixed organization; within professional services is preferred
· Strategic mindset with the ability to partner with key decision-makers in the business while driving the business from an operational perspective
· Proven success in driving HR initiatives including employee engagement, employee relations, talent management, establishing foundational HR programs, compensation, and benefits strategy, and change management
· Desire and ability to be an influential and credible Senior HR professional within the team, including setting the tone, agenda, and direction of the HR team and providing the necessary support, follow up, and leadership to ensure the team achieves desired results
· Superior client relationship management and consulting skills with the ability to quickly foster strong, effective, and trusted relationships and networks
· Experience with workplace investigations
· Ability to think critically, logically, and analytically
· Strong solutions focus; comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Capable of flexing solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact
· Creates and inspires trust and openness amongst colleagues together with a reputation for high personal integrity, with the courage to challenge the status quo
· Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences across the business, tailoring messages accordingly
· Ability to collaborate with global centers of excellence to influence program design, execution tactics and effectively drive change at the local level in the regions and assigned businesses
· Demonstrated Project Management skills to deliver initiatives in an organized, efficient, and timely manner
· Experience managing teams
· Superior IT skills including MS-Office and related HR systems/databases such as Workday
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in HR or other related advanced degree is highly desirable, such as MBA
· Occasional travel
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Ankura Consulting Group, LLC is an independent global expert services and advisory firm that delivers services and end-to-end solutions to help clients at critical inflection points related to change, risk, disputes, finance, performance, distress, and transformation. The Ankura team consists of more than 1,500 professionals in more than 30 offices globally who are leaders in their respective fields and areas of expertise. Collaborative lateral thinking, hard-earned experience, expertise, and multidisciplinary capabilities drive results and Ankura is unrivaled in its ability to assist clients to Protect, Create, and Recover Value . For more information, please visit: http://www.ankura.com
- Ankura Jobs