Kelly Services Document Control Change Analyst in IRVINE, California
Kelly Services the leaders in Manufacturing Career Placement is excited to announce we are now partnering with Johnson & Johnson in Irvine, California.
We are actively hiring multiple Document Control Change Analysts for various departments within Johnson & Johnson.
Newly built facility offering many upgraded amenities and pleasant work environment. This is a Hybrid Role consisting of 3 days Remote and 2 days on-site.
Job Title: Document Control Change Analyst
Location: Hybrid Model: Irvine, CA/ Home Residence
1st Shift: 8AM-4:30PM
Pay Rate: $40 Hourly
Immediate Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
• Responsible for developing change control documentation and design changes related to labeling including labels, packaging and BOM changes
• Manage multiple project priorities with internal and external customers
• Proofing of digital and printed content
• Deliver status updates and communicate progress to key stakeholders
• Ensure processes and standards are upheld when executing changes
• Accountable for maintaining label design and process knowledge for assigned platform
• Support label CAPAs and non-conformances as needed
• Outsource or perform graphics label revisions and changes as required
Skill Set/Experience Preferences: (All Not Required)
• MDM experience
• Must have understanding of labeling and steps to release and implement
• GA/Tech Writer experience & knowledge of solutions (ACS, FrameMaker, & Easy Label)
• (Change management) PLM experience – Agile/Windchill
• GS1 bar code standards
• Excellent Communication skills
Excellent Opportunity for Tech Writers, Document Control Specialists, Quality Analysts, Marketing Majors, and Military Veterans.
Actively interviewing and hiring immediately.
Please submit an up to date resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Kelly Services Jobs