Edwards Lifesciences Associate Prod Mgr, Global Marketing in Irvine, California
Identify all aspects of product development from project inception through first commercial launch, document and help manage the development and introduction of new products and technologies in order to achieve and maintain market leadership
• Gain input from healthcare professionals on device prototypes, clinical data, and market dynamics via a variety of customer interactions
• Responsible for product line management, design recommendations, and manufacturing coordination for existing and/or new product(s), driving product development in keeping with market dynamics
• Draft, review, and develop labeling, directions for use, packaging, sales training materials, translations, forecasts, product structure development inputs
• Collaborate with appropriate team member(s) to communicate elements of branding (e.g., value proposition, segmentation and targeting, positioning and messaging) and participate in agency management (e.g., draft agenda, research marketing tools to provide certain sections of agency brief). Develop product service related tools (e.g., demo kit) (SURG)
• Collaborate with the marketing team to conduct market surveillance/competitor analysis, by developing marketing questionnaires/plans and presentation materials on market dynamics, industry trends and business opportunities
• Other incidental duties
Required Education and Skills:
•Bachelor's Degree 3 years experience related experience Required or
• Proven expertise in MS Office Suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Good problem Solid knowledge and understanding in tracking and interpreting market share, pricing, ASPs, competitive dynamics.
• Experience working in sales, marketing, or healthcare industry.
• Solid knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
• Ability to manage confidential information with discretion -solving, critical thinking, and investigative skills
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to able to work in a team environment with global marketing team and cross functional partners
• Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Preferred Education and Skills:
• Master's Degree or equivalent 1 Year experience related experience.
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
- Edwards Lifesciences Jobs