Grundfos Americas Corporation Data Scientist in Indjija, Serbia
Are you enthusiastic about turning raw data into valuable insights? Are you expert in data analytics with natural curiosity and a creative mind? Then join our newly developed Field return competence center as a Data Scientist.
“You will be part of our international and multicultural team comprised of skilled and ambitious colleagues with a passion for further mastering quality in the Domestic Building Service (DBS) division in Grundfos. Values that we live in Grundfos, and nurture in our team, are egalitarianism, focus on people, and trust. We count on you to contribute to moving to the next level of data analysis and processing the data from the returned product into meaningful information that will support further product and process improvement. Your main collaboration partners will be the colleagues that work closely to the customers, product development, and product management.” - explains Senior Manufacturing Quality Manager, Marija Dinčić
What is the job about?
Being a Data Scientist, you will work on improvement of warranty and field return results through interpretation and analysis of data available from multiple sources related to products returned from customers. Turning of available data into insightful information that can lead to identification of defects’ root causes and trigger improvements.
Furthermore, you will:
• Define and maintain standards for data processing.
• Articulate best practices, establish new methods and processes if needed.
• Use a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modelling, statistics, analytics, and math to solve problems.
• Organize and analyze data collected for products returned from customers.
• Extract data from multiple sources.
• Test and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight potential issues or opportunities.
• Communicate important information and insights within department and with other stakeholders.
• Make recommendations to adapt existing processes and strategies.
What do you need to apply?
• Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or similar;
• Experience with Power BI;
• Solid understanding of statistics and data exploration;
• Solid understanding of machine learnings;
• Experience with programming in Python, preferably;
• Proven collaboration skills building on openness and honesty;
• Great command of English.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please follow the links:
Factory of the Future video: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6526415887728156672
Grundfos on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+ countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
An inclusive team
If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners – however you identify and whatever your background is.
Grundfos provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensations and training.
Grundfos Americas Corporation
- Grundfos Americas Corporation Jobs