CBRE Sr.D&T Quality Engineer in Hyderabad, India
Sr.D&T Quality Engineer
Areas of Interest
Digital & Technology/Information Technology
Hyderabad - Telangana - India
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with a revenue of $26.106 Billion (as recorded on September 30, 2021) and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been on the Fortune 500 list each year since 2008, ranking #126 in 2022.
It has also been voted ‘Industry’s top brand’ by the Lipsey Company for 21 consecutive years, in addition to being one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for 12 years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE’s Digital and Technology (D&T) organization is dedicated towards revolutionizing the real estate space with its software products. Our breakthrough products have brought real estate management to the fingertips for our clients.
Our small, fast-paced teams are responsible for creating innovative software that enhances the experiences of both our internal and external clients. As part of CBRE’s Digital & Tech organization, you’ll be able to learn from the most brilliant software engineers and designers while tackling tough problems, solution to which will drive our technology forward.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university, preferably with emphasis in Computer Science. Requires a minimum of 5 years prior experience in Test Automation including development of test scripts and Agile software development. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 5+years quality assurance experience in Agile Development environments
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
• Minimum 4+year's experience with automated testing tools or equivalent automation skills
• Experience with web-based application testing
• Experience with Webservices testing
• Provides technical leadership and influence to other team members
• Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, and provides solutions
• Identifies, communicates, and escalates issues as required
• A team player and self-starter who will work side by side with the development team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the testing life cycle
• Understanding of Application Integration
• Ability to work independently with clients, proactive, and self-managed
• Solicitation and elicitation of client needs and requirements.
• Scalability and performance testing
• CI/CD Pipelines
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs