BlackBerry Corporation Sales Manager in Hyderabad, India
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
*Job Description: *
This is a sales position in BlackBerry Technology Solutions’ (BTS) Sales organization responsible for managing and expanding the relationships with strategic automotive accounts in India. The opportunity is to grow the business with our portfolio of products, services and solutions for these Safety and security critical markets. The candidate will be able to identify and develop new market expansion opportunities into multiple Automotive accounts aligned with BTS’ growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will engage with key customers to understand their needs and requirements, and influence both internally and externally to align solutions and solve customer problems. Working with the wider APAC team and management, the candidate will ensure target sales achievement and total customer satisfaction.
- Focusing sales efforts on defined customer’s in Indian Automotive industry to both, expand our existing customer base and penetrating new companies and similar market opportunities.
- Researching, initiating & following up, closing and otherwise managing sales in this region. This will include working with our Strategic Alliances and Marketing teams to assess new trends and providing market feedback concerning future functionality/requirements to help drive the product roadmap
- Establishing customer relationships, set / manage customer expectations to expand the product footprint in existing accounts and new account development,
- Work closely with the assigned Field Application Engineer as well as Application Engineers and Technical Account Managers to analyze customer requirements, deliver product and services against customer needs and manage the sales cycle through to revenue recognition.
- Coordinating all elements of the BTS functional departments towards penetrating key OEMs & Tier1s in order to deliver proposals / pricing, manage commitments for product or engineering services needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in selling solutions into Automotive industry for application like ADAS, Gateway, Infotainment, Telematics, Digital Instrument Cluster, Acoustics etc.
- Established network of customers, suppliers and partners required to enable and scale designs for Automotive Embedded Market.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive experience in sales and account management
- Experience in technology product and service sales within the embedded real-time market
- 7+ Years experience selling to the Tier 1/OEM companies in the Automotive space.
- Experience in delivering sales solutions to the Automotive Embedded market , or specific sales experience with similar RTOS environment are deemed as assets in this role
- Experience negotiating, managing and closing major accounts
- Must have knowledge and experience of working routinely with CRM tools such as Sales Force
- Must be comfortable working in all sales media, including delivering presentations to customers and proposal writing.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) is a trusted security software and services company that provides enterprises and governments with the technology they need to secure the Internet of Things. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, the company is unwavering in its commitment to safety, cybersecurity and data privacy, and leads in key areas such as artificial intelligence, endpoint security and management, encryption and embedded systems. You couldn’t choose a more exciting time to consider joining us! For more information, visit BlackBerry.com and follow @BlackBerry.
©2022 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/P rotected Veteran/Disabled
- BlackBerry Corporation Jobs