Mick George Remediation Manager in HUNTINGDON, United Kingdom
Here at the Mick George Group, we are hiring an Remediation Manager. This role will give the successful candidate the potential to build on their skills and learn the business with the opportunity to develop.
For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
The role of Remediation Manager is key to the ongoing growth and development of the Remediation team at Mick George Environmental and the successful applicant will:
• Undertake site visits and price a wide range of remediation projects;
• Liaise with, and manage client expectations;
• Plan, deliver and report on remediation projects;
• Liaise with regulators and statutory authorities;
• Ensure that all remediation projects are managed safely and accordingly to maintain agreed margins;
• Build and maintain professional working relationships with clients and customers;
• Ensure that Industry Guidelines and Mick George Limited policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and set a personal example to enforce a positive safety culture.
What we are looking for:
Remediation Manager with significant knowledge and experience of a wide range of remediation contracts
Awareness and understanding of financial and operation targets
Good knowledge of Health and Safety
requirements and industry legislation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Flexibility and versatility with the ability to adapt to changing requirements
The Mick George Group is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all. The company seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community at large and values the individual’s contribution irrespective of sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, colour, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR