USI Insurance Services U.S. Risk Wholesale Broker in Houston, Texas
SUMMARY - This individual must be ability to broker insurance coverages/products for all but the most difficult or unusual accounts and be accountable for production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with producers.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with underwriters and insurance company representatives.
• Possess a thorough understanding of the insurance products offerings of our markets and be familiar with their relative advantages and disadvantages.
• Solicit submissions from producers.
• Provide quotations for insurance coverage and successfully place accounts.
• Follow work procedures and practices as set forth in Company’s procedure manual.
• Possess general knowledge of Company’s insurance accounting system.
• Handle complaints and inquires.
• Communicate account and business problems to branch or division manager, including complaints and potential errors and omissions incidents.
• Collect unpaid receivables from producers.
• Obtain and maintain production levels established by branch or division manager.
• Report to branch or division manager and follows general advice as provided.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have extensive knowledge of insurance coverages/products being brokered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
EOE including Disability/Veteran https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
USI Insurance Services
- USI Insurance Services Jobs