Deloitte SAP Functional FICO Lead-PDM in Houston, Texas
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced .NET Full Stack Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• You will be responsible for managing day to day client business support of their IT landscape and applications
• You will be responsible for managing client support incidents
• You will be responsible for managing USI teams
• You will be responsible for managing weekly/monthly reporting
• You will be responsible for managing client conversations
• You will be responsible for configuring / POC / managing offshore teams (3-4) and will work with to enhance, and fix issues
• You will be responsible for operating engagements
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
Our TSO ServiceNow team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivocal BS/MS degree in an associated field with at least 7 years of experience.
• Must have experience with Client Facing
• Must have experience working with SAP - FICO Software development
• Must have 3+ years' experience as a Solution Engineer
• Must have experience with managing onshore and offshore teams
• Familiarity of working in an Agile framework.
• Self-motivated and able to take the initiative to resolve technical issues.
• Must live in or be willing to relocate to Houston, TX
• Limited Sponsorship may be available
• SAP functional - Strong SAP functional skills in FICO
• Have the ability to understand the SAP footprint, Core skills in any of the SAP modules (SD, and FI ETC.)
• SAP Technical - Strong ABAP skills
• NSAP - Strong .NET skills
• IMS - service desk, infrastructure expert
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs