Masimo Corporation [SALES - REMOTE] Key Account Clinical Representative (Houston) in Houston, Texas
[SALES - REMOTE] Key Account Clinical Representative (Houston)
Position Location Houston, Texas
Job Code Posting 4797
Quantity Required 1
Apply Now (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MASIMO&cws=41&rid=4797)
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Key Account Clinical Specialist (KACS) is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders as well as growing the entire Masimo product within designated Key Accounts. The core duty is supporting Masimo Products portfolio and developing strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders. In doing so, the KACS is also responsible for maintaining customer relationships with a variety of clinicians and other key stakeholders. The KACS is a proactive member of the Masimo Team that works with multiple departments to meet and/or exceed Masimo’s Goals and Objectives. This position will facilitate securing new business and growing existing business within the designated key accounts. As a member of the Masimo team, the KACS will also help initiate and coordinate projects involving Masimo Technologies within designated Key Accounts. These projects will include but are not limited to evaluations, implementations, installations, performing technology analytics and troubleshooting.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Acquire and maintain expert level knowledge of all Masimo Technologies and Products.• Ability to perform in multiple roles, including but not limited to: Project Management, Lead Clinical Specialist, Clinical Specialist Resource Role for on-site implementations, evaluations and additional projects within the designated key accounts. • Maintains an on-going relationship with Masimo’s Key accounts to meet or exceed their expectations.• Present a positive/professional image reflective of the Masimo Corporation.• Collaboratively manage the respective key account with the Sales and Clinical Teams.• Ability to prioritize and plan independently, as well as with sales and CS team members to meet the goals of the company and attain customer satisfaction/loyalty.• Ability to be an integral part of an innovative, fast paced clinical and business development team.• Identify specific needs of the key account before, during and after implementation; Identify problems and assist in providing solutions.• Ability to teach others the various aspects of Masimo Products and Technology.• Ongoing participation in the evaluation of new and existing products.• Conduct demonstrations (side-by-side) and evaluations (using ADC) for Masimo Technologies.• Work with the sales team to drive strategic Rainbow related programs within key accounts.• Must have a valid Driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s insurance requirements.• Participate and support local tradeshows as required.• Travel will be required to cover the designated key accounts.• Function as subject matter expert in Hospital Automation and Connectivity, to include but not limited to: SafetyNet Alarm Management, Data Solutions, Analytics, Workflow, etc. • Collaborate with the Acute Team to expand opportunities within the key account.• Creates and maintains a CRM database of key account information, including Pipeline, account profiles, opportunities and any other pertinent information. • Performs special projects as requested.• Additional duties may be presented within the scope of this job description.
• Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills;
• Must be PC literate;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work independently;
• Independent problem solving skills;
• Must meet current state and/or professional license requirements;
• Travel maybe required outside of the designated Region / Area.
• Minimum of 5 years Critical Care experience preferred;
• Managerial / Leadership experience preferred;
• Demonstrated ability in building clinical champions;
• Background knowledge of Hospital IT and EMR connectivity.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred. RN or RRT Certification is a plus. Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse preferred
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE Thank you!
Back (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=MASIMO&cws=41) Share