Cimarron Software Services, Inc. Product Acceptance Specialist in Houston, Texas
Cimarron is seekingProduct Acceptance Specialiststo support a large aerospace and defense customer in North Charleston, SC.This position is supporting a 1-year contract.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity for additional cash-in-lieu of benefits.
- Verifyroutine product conformance to design requirements.
- Provideobjective evidence of results.
- Performauditing, surveillance, and monitoring.
- Identifyand documentdiscrepancies.
- Segregateand controlnon-conforming items.
- Perform a preliminary review and disposition the non-conformance.
- Conductproduct reviews with the customer during product or process verification.
- Identifyrepetitive or significant non-conformances and initiaterequests for corrective action.
Required/Desired Skills, Experience, and Education
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility requirements, only U.S. Citizens or permanent residents are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Cimarron employees are required to follow federal, state, and local laws regarding COVID-19 practices, as well as customer requirements.
- 1 or more years of aerospace, fabrication, manufacturing, or quality inspection experience.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, includingOutlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience identifying critical activities and tasks within work groups.
- Ability to work any shift assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 1 or more years of experience using Velocity and CMES systems.
- 787 program experience.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Formal or informal team leadership experience.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services. We believe in recognizing employees\' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, and much more. From company communication through Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family. Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.