QuEST Global Engagement Manager - Supply chain in Houston, Texas
Engagement Manager - Supply chain
We are looking for an account manager to drive and sustain profitable growth with our aerospace & defense supply chain business unit.
The individual must be familiar with how the company conducts business, its culture and engagement style. We are looking for someone who can identify customer pain points, demonstrate ability in creating long-term customer solutions and bring long-term trusted relationships, maturity, scalability and sustainability to the Virtual Business Unit (VBU). She/ he must have a sound understanding of Aerospace and Defense especially in operations and supply chain areas. An individual with proven credentials in Driving Revenue Growth, Customer Relationship Development and Solution Selling with an organization of repute, will be successful in this role.
• Revenue and Profit Growth. She / he is responsible for achieving assigned revenue growth targets and for contributing to overall VBU profitability.
• Relationships. The individual must leverage existing customer relationships with engineering influencers and decision makers at executive and mid-level management positions. She / he is responsible for defining the account contact plan including quarterly review meetings, logging compliance with assigned prime customer contacts, defining Account Based Marketing plans, overseeing implementation, and logging compliance in CRM tool (Salesforce).
• Business Development Strategy and Execution. She / he will contribute to the development of the Strategic Account Planning (StrAP), including customer org chart, customer pain/needs, ideas for growth, current and future volume of services by customer divisions/ competitors/ QuEST capability and, competitive intelligence (volume/ rates/ relationships/ strengths/ weaknesses).
• Unsolicited Campaigns. She / he will identify and lead/ support unsolicited, strategic campaigns to grow the accounts. This includes leading the proposal effort, defining campaign plan, contact plan, identifying stakeholders, bringing in consultants, monitoring/ tracking milestones & action item progress and updating SFA as required.
• Solicited Proposals. She / he will lead and manage responses to solicited proposals (RFQs) for all assigned services or customers including proposal generation, PO wins, loss data and RCAs as required.
• Annual Budgets and Forecasts. Support annual revenue and expense forecasting as well as monthly rolling revenue forecasts for areas of responsibility.
• Support VBU actions and rhythms. Coordinate efforts, hold weekly meetings, support monthly report out to QuEST Sales and Operations executives.
• Discretionary Investments. Define and monitor internal sales discretionary funding (SDF) investments needed to achieve campaign goals.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Deep understanding of aerospace & defense industry, including knowledge of major OEMs, major engineering services suppliers, external drivers and funding.
• Strong relationships with senior and mid-level operations and supply chain managers at tier one, tier two aerospace and defense companies.
• Operations and Supply Chain knowledge and complete product life-cycle awareness of aerospace & defense customers including,
challenges related to cost, delivery, schedule, or support
internal funding process including timing, influencers and approvals
outsourcing processes, funding, upcoming changes and leadership
Existing major outsourcing suppliers including SWOT
Strong commercial skills and experience including selling process, negotiating, pricing, costing, discount structures, terms and conditions, sales strategy development, execution and sales proposal development. Experience in authoring complex proposals
• Experience with sales and account management and in developing strategic plans
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering / Management / Supply Chain. Master’s degree/MBA – preferred
• Formal training/experience in program management, negotiations and strategic selling
PERSONALITY TRAITS DESIRED
• Leadership and Executive Presence
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Global mindset
• Team player
• Change Leader
Auto req ID:
Total Years of Exp:
8 Education Type: