Honeywell Electric BTE Leader SME in Houston, Texas
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
SME (Smart Energy), a Honeywell business headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a leading provider of residential, commercial, and industrial solutions for metering and smart grid applications for electricity, gas, and water grids. SME employs 3700 staff and operates in more than 39 countries serving utility companies that operate across the globe. For more information, please visit: www.smartenergy.honeywell.com/
The BTI Electric Leader position is responsible for shaping the future of SME Offering in the Electric Solutions business. In this role, you will help define the future offerings for Smart Energy in the Electricity meters and help driving growth outpacing the industry.
The successful candidate will blend strategy, innovation and business expertise with technical skills and go-to-market knowledge for the future solutions offerings in the Electric industry. They will translate complex customer problems and needs into simple business language in order to creative a cohesive vision to develop, commercialize and deliver a solution, product or service to our customers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Visionary strategy & thought leadership
· Alignment with Offering Management team working on Portfolio strategy
· Responsible for BTI/NPI until exit the Z21 Discovery phase and hand over to OM’s if NPI from entering in the Z21 Development phase
· BTI’s profitability remain with BTI Leaders
· Establish the offering strategy for Electric including go to market strategy, market segmentation, customer value proposition, and identification of revenue streams.
· P&L Ownership: provide strategic vision for Electric OM & responsible for accelerating the growth of the same
· Define the Strategic Plan and business roadmap, product portfolio optimization, asset strategy and competitive landscape.
· Establish close partnerships with key customers to understand pain points and align SME Electric OM solutions to create value for customers
· Drive close partnership with cross-functional team on supply planning and forecast to ensure flawless execution to customers.
· Establish close partnership with the Sales team through close management of the sales pipeline and oversight of contract negotiations to ensure closure of deals.
· Represent HON at industry events and associations, conduct customer events and training workshops
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business
· 10+ years of experience in Electric industry
· Customer Focus and commitment to value creation. Understand what creates value for customers.
· Electric systems technology combined with the commercial skills to develop new programs and services
· Anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and align business strategy accordingly
· Experience in global Sales and/or Operations, and P&L management roles
· Masters/MBA degree from an accredited university
· Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with cross functional teams of all levels in a matrix organization
· Experience working within a startup environment – building a business from the ground up and/or scaling up a business
· Strong leadership to create, adapt and drive change
· Experience managing complex transformation initiatives. Ability to connect the dots and handle project plans, timelines and risks effectively to enhance organizational value.
· Develop a customer centric organization that has a deep understanding of customers’ needs.
· Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit
· Proven track record of customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs