Consolidated Electrical Distributors Credit Management Trainee in Houston, Texas
Job title: Credit Management Trainee
Job ID: 202197270001
Department: Houston Credit Office
Work side-by-side with an experienced CED Credit Manager to learn all aspects of Financial Management in the electrical wholesaling industry. This 24- to 36-month program prepares you for the role of Credit Manager – maximizing sales while protecting the assets of the company.
Reports to: Credit Manager
· Bachelor’s degree in a Business curriculum
· Strong desire to work in a Sales and Marketing environment
· Ability and willingness to relocate within the United States after training
This position operates in a professional office environment which may require sitting for extended periods.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Essential Job Functions:
· Learn about the financial aspects of CED’s business and of the electrical wholesaling industry in general
· Participate in customer visits
· Gain understanding of construction laws
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability | Veteran
The compensation range for this position is $43000 to $48000 annually.
The following additional compensation may be applicable for this position:
- Profit Sharing
Benefits available for this position are:
Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision Care for full-time positions
Paid Sick Leave
Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors Jobs