Jennie Stuart Medical Center, Inc. ICU RN, (PRN) ***Crisis Pay $75 Day Shift, $80 Night Shift in Hopkinsville, Kentucky
To ensure the delivery of competent, high quality clinical care in a caring compassionate environment.
• Completes nursing HX and assessment accurately within expected time frames.
• Determines and delivers age appropriate care.
• Delegates duties based on complexity of patient needs.
• Utilization of critical thinking skills in prioritization of care.
• Develops and prioritizes individualized plan of care.
• Coordinates and collaborates plan of care with health care team.
• Incorporates discharge planning needs in plan of care.
• Documents interventions that are accurate, pertinent, timely, and legible.
• Administers medication observing the "5 rights"
• Administers medication correctly based on patient's age, and clinical condition.
• Performs skills and tasks required by unit expectations.
• Provides safe environment.
• Includes patient, caregivers, and disciplines in care, council and health teaching.
• Demonstrates correct use and troubleshooting of equipment.
• Evaluates the efficacy of plan of care.
• Modifies based on patient's current condition.
• Ability to supervise staff member who provide direct patient care.
• Provides health care at the best value without compromising patient care.
• Responsible and accountable for all actions.
• Practices within the scope of license.
• Able to charge PP floor.
• Graduate of an Approved School of Nursing.
Required Licenses Registered Nurses • Licensed in State of Kentucky or compact state.
Required Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) must be current.
Accepted Basic Life Support (BLS) documents:
American Heart Association
American Red Cross
Military Training Network
• ACLS Certification required, must be current.
Minimum Work Experience
• Background in critical care preferred.