HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab PRN in Hopewell, Virginia
Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab - PRN No-call unless want to work or be trained in Interventional Radiology
John Randolph Medical Center, your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. A top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care and our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited. We remain focused on continuously expanding our services and technology, enabling us to provide quality services to our community. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds—high-quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a *Most Admired Company *for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors, physicians and staff)
- Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of and departmental policies and procedures.Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
- Operates diagnostic imaging system.Demonstrates flexibility to perform other functions within Surgical Services and procedural areas to assist in the smooth operation of the departments and maintain competencies as appropriate.
Our Cath Lab team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. *We want your knowledge and expertise! *
Education and *Experience:*
Nursing graduate with RN diploma or Associate of Science in Nursing required.
Two (2) years’ Cardiac Cath Lab experience required.
Registered Nurse - Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state of Virginia or compact license required.
Basic Cardiac Life Support required
We value YOU and your future!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At John Randolph Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab PRN
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-58394