HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Behavioral Health Counselor PRN in Hopewell, Virginia
Do you have the career opportunities as aBehavioral Health Counselor PRNyou want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join John Randolph Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. As a PRN employee you can plan for your future by participating in our 401k program
As ourBehavioral Health Counselor PRNyou will collaborate with our behavioral health recovery team, patient, significant other as appropriate and community partners in the development and revision of the recovery plan and coordination of services * You will complete Psychosocial Assessment, conduct ongoing assessments of psychosocial needs and Recovery Plan, and document Discharge Recovery Goals with interventions on the Recovery Care Plan * Monitor patient acuity/progress and coordinates discharge planning as evidenced by documentation. * You will facilitate psycho-educational and process groups, as well as individual and family sessions to prepare for post-hospitalization treatment needs. * Maintain current knowledge of community resources and post-hospitalization treatment options. Facilitate transition to the appropriate next level of care. * Possess a working knowledge of utilization management and case management functions and perform these duties as assigned; monitor patient acuity to determine ongoing treatment needs and level of care required to meet such needs. * * John Randolph Medical Center We are your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds—high quality, technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment.
- Master Degree from an accredited College or University in counseling, clinical psychology, or social work required
- 1-3 years’ experience in a behavioral healthcare setting performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting is preferred
- License Clinical Social Worker and be license-eligible for supervision
- Or approved for supervision by Virginia State Board of Counseling working towards LPC or LMFT; will have 60 days to solidify supervision after beginning employment
- BLS is required and Non-violent crisis Intervention is required within 60 days of start date
- If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/ / /We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status/.
Job: *Behavioral & Social Work
Title: Behavioral Health Counselor PRN
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-58902