Eversource Energy Senior Analyst, Business Integration (Hybrid) in Hooksett, New Hampshire
This is a hybrid role. The first three months are fulltime in the office.
Role and Scope of Position:
This position serves to help ensure the tightest possible linkage between the organization’s business processes and the information systems that support those processes. This position participates in the review and assessment of business area processes in order to recommend changes to improve operational performance, address operational deficiencies or meet emergent needs. Works closely with business area managers to document broad business objectives into meaningful requirements documents. This position will partner with team members and Business Integration Manager to create and maintain system integration solutions and Power BI reporting to support Planning & Scheduling and the Electric Operation Organization and may work collaboratively with other team members and departments on routine work and special projects.
- Partners with area managers to examine and document existing business processes, business rules and systems, and performs gap analysis in order to identify differences between the current processes and the desired state.
- Gathers business needs and requirements by facilitating meetings or administering work sessions to define or redefine problem statements. In concert with the business areas, focuses on developing and improving business processes at all times.
- Participates in the evaluation and selection of system applications for the support of new business processes, procedures and standards.
- Assists with developing recommendations that explore alternative solutions, such as leveraging existing technology through improved usage and training.
- Supports business units by investigating operations related problems or inquiries, and recommends, facilitates, and coordinates solutions.
- Translates business needs into technical specifications.
- Develops BI solutions that enable measurement of business results.
- Produces monthly reporting for Planning & Scheduling and Operations leadership.
- Validates solutions meet the business requirements.
- Develops or updates technical documentation to reflect changes to reports, applications, or processes.
- Provides reporting and application support and training.
Must have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow. Power BI, including DAX highly desired.
- Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Access development. Proficiency with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming, including ability to analyze, debug, and/or enhance existing VBA applications.
- Exposure to Gateway services and handling user and app security.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Adept at producing detailed and accurate written documentation.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to gain high-level understanding of the organization’s business systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum of five (5+) years business and technical experience.
- Requires experience with systems development methodologies, business systems requirements definition, process engineering and project management.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position is $102,470.00 to $113,850.00, plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of benefits!
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment which includes sitting, standing and general movement throughout the office area.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs