Queen's Health Systems Transitional Care Nurse Case Manager - Telephonic/Non-Remote (Call-In Rotator) in Honolulu, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides clinical consultation as a Registered Nurse (RN) to patients upon discharge through the Transitional Case Management Program (TCMP).
• Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assessment and development of transitional care plan, patient/family education and advocacy, coordination of services with patient and patient care team and participation in performance improvement activities.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: sitting, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking, and lifting usual weight of 5 pounds, carrying usual weight of 10 pounds.
• Frequent: standing, walking, and reaching above, at and below shoulder level, repetitive arm/hand motions.
• Occasional: sitting, stooping/bending, kneeling, crawling, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, squatting, twisting body, lifting and carrying weight up to 20 pounds.
• Operates various office and audiovisual equipment.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• May be subjected to clients with behavior health conditions.
• Exposed to medications, radiation, body fluids, sharps, communicable diseases,
electrical/mechanical units and chemicals.
• Work schedule may include working weekends and holidays as assigned.
• Work environment may be stressful due to multiple requests/projects and priorities.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
• Current certification as a Certified Case Manager (CCM) through CCMC preferred.
• Two (2) years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse.
• Prior experience in the community setting preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs