CarePoint Health Management Associates Hoboken University Medical Center :Certified Nurse Assistant in Hoboken, New Jersey
CarePoint Health is one of New Jersey’s leading health care systems comprised of three long-standing and highly-regarded hospitals – Christ Hospital in Jersey City, Hoboken University Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center. CarePoint united three area hospitals to provide 360-degree-coordinated care by integrating the medical facilities and physician networks associated with these institutions. With over 4,500 employees, CarePoint is the largest private employer in Hudson County, New Jersey and each year provides care to over 300,000 individuals.
CarePoint prides itself on its patient-focused approach to care delivery, with an emphasis on preventative medicine, health education, and disease management. Leveraging its vast network of physicians and healthcare experts, CarePoint is quickly becoming recognized as a leader in the broader healthcare landscape as it pioneers creative solutions to address urgent population health needs.
• Provides patient care to the child, adult and geriatric patient, under the direction of the RN, utilizing the caring model philosophy.
• Assists with assigned clerical duties.
• Promotes patient satisfaction.
• Maintains a neat and organized environment; minimizes clutter.
• EDUCATION: High School Graduate/GED preferred
• EXPERIENCE: Previous experience and/or C.N.A. certification required.
• LICENSURE/QUALIFICATIONS: American Heart Association Heart Saver Adult/Child/Infant CPR required.
iCIMS Requisition ID: 2021-4259
Street: 308 Willow Avenue