Technica LLC Supply System Analyst, Hill AFB, UT in Hill Air Force Base, Utah
Technica LLC is accepting applications for the position of Supply System Analyst located at Hill AFB, Utah. This listing is for potential upcoming job openings upon award of contract with Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Distribution Services. The positions being advertised will be contingent for hire upon Technica’s contract award.
Analyzes transactions/data to determine problem area; determine the feasibility of consolidating, eliminating, or expanding interrelated supply systems functions.
Provides the impact of new/proposed changes to the system/regulations.
Coordinates with functional users to resolve operational and procedural problems; researches functional problem area.
• U.S. Expatriates; shall be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing the English language and shall possess the qualifications and certifications as follows.
• Requires knowledge of a broad range of supply program relationships in order to conduct studies, reviews and investigations. Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures is required to manage and control material through the receipt, storage, warehousing, issue, packing, and/or transportation functions.
• Performs as the DSS POC to serve as the focal point for the Government in receiving communication and responding to information pertaining to DSS; performs DSS-MIS functions IAW C-22.214.171.124 DSS-MIS; serves as the QMF query writer to write new queries as required. Uses DSS and other Government-Furnished Data Systems.
• Experience shall include a minimum of three (3) years’ experience using DSS or equivalent WMS within the past five (5) years.
• Ability to acquire and maintain a SECRET security clearance.