Lockheed Martin Senior Manager - Cockpit Displays and Controls in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin Space is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead the integrated cockpit product team developing and delivering the displays and controls systems for NASA’s Orion spacecraft.
This position will require frequent travel to Houston, Texas.
• Demonstrated program leadership (cost/schedule/technical) of large, geographically dispersed teams
• In-situ operator experience (e.g. pilot, astronaut, or similar)
• Experience developing, integrating, and delivering hardware and/or software products
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results, make effective decisions, lead change, and develop effective relationships
• Ability to support frequent travel to Houston, Texas
• NASA Customer experience
• Test and evaluation experience
• Cockpit/Design engineering experience
• Experience with handling qualities evaluations (Cooper Harper)
• Experience with operational workload evaluations (Bedford)
• Agile/Lean concepts and execution
• Software development experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs