LifePoint Health Scheduler II - Central Scheduling - Full Time Days in Hickory, North Carolina
The Scheduler II is responsible for scheduling patient testing/procedures/admissions; obtaining pre-cert/authorization
numbers and entering in the scheduling or registration system; obtaining and entering accurate insurance
information; answering incoming phone calls.
Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This includes utilizing proper
punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately.
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by
consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and
Demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short timeframes, have ability to work
quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both
independently and collaboratively as a team player, adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention
to detail and able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell
correctly and transcribe accurately.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum Work Experience
Minimum 12 months experience as scheduler at the facility. Also, the employee must exceed all work standards:
• Quality – 99% Accuracy
• Meet 120% Productivity Requirement of the Scheduler I position
• PFSD and CFO approval for promotion
Title: Scheduler II - Central Scheduling - Full Time Days
Requisition ID: 7469-5109