HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Pharmacy Technician PRN in Hermitage, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Certified Pharmacy Technician today with TriStar Summit Medical Center.
We are seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will be responsible for preparing, assist in ordering and performing inventory on IV medications and Narcotic drugs.
- You will be responsible for executing all pharmacy distribution tasks.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Non-Certified Technician with their department activities.
- You will fulfill departmental responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision and values of the hospital.
Our 218 bed facility is located in Hermitage TN and was named as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties. These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if you’re all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Certified Pharmacy Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- CPhT certification required or eligible
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Tennessee State License required We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Certified Pharmacy Technician PRN
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-90916