Experian Salesforce CRM Developer in Heredia, Costa Rica
This position will perform as a technical role with strong knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce development, and architecting and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- Serve as a technical resource for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system environment (Salesforce.com) on a day-to-day basis
- Works with the business analyst experts and business users to develop/validate requirements
- Provides knowledge of CRM application in support of projects and enhancements.
- Maintains the production environment and integrations to other applications
- Supports integrated applications (ie. Seal , Conga, Adobe eSignature, SalesLoft, etc)
Major Job Functions:
a) Functional Responsibilities
- Perform system administration roles such as maintaining multiple user roles, profiles, workflow rules, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Define specifications and develop programs, modify existing programs, prepare test data, and prepare functional specifications.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation as it relates to salesforce.com software and Force.com platform in both classic and lighting.
- Design and implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, Apex classes, Triggers, workflows, email alerts.
- Design, develop and maintain Lighting components , Apex classes,VisualForce pages, Lightning Pages & Components, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration with on premise or third party solutions using Web Services, REST, etc.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and business analyst experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate.
- Work closely with business analyst experts to drive business strategy, process optimization and innovation on the Force.com platform
- Participate in agile SCRUM development process and deliver sprint goals and release goals with quality
*b) Application of Processes, Controls, Standards and Measures *
- Maintain Experian Service Management documentation and change standards, following the prescribed software development life cycle.
- Provide service meeting Service Level Agreements for incident, problem, and change management.
- Adhere to information security and audit requirements.
- Work to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems.
- Bachelor’s degree desired, preferably Computer Science-related.
- 5 years of progressive IT professional experience
- 3 years of admin and developer experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Salesforce developer certification preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including custom objects, Lighting development , Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Components, VisualForce pages, SOQL
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce, Java Script, LWC ,JQuery,HTML, Wev Services, REST AP preferred
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft Office applications)
- Team player with abilities to work in complex cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- Self-starter able to work proactively and with minimal supervision
- ITIL qualification/ exposure
- Global implementation experience with a CRM project
- Process mapping expertise for ‘As Is’ and “To Be’ process designs
- Prior experience with integrated applications such as ERP, Data Warehouse
- Experience working for a global company, effectively dealing with multiple countries and cultures
/Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is//The Power of YOU//and it ensures that we live what we believe./
Job: *Product Development
Organization: *Global Infrastructure Services
Title: Salesforce CRM Developer
Location: Costa Rica-Heredia-Heredia
Requisition ID: 213729
- Experian Jobs