Aerotek Aviation Maintenance Manager in Henderson, Nevada
Have been dedicated to providing the highest quality of aircraft maintenance and repair available to the general aviation community since 1982.
Authorized Service Centers for Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Epic, Kodiak, Mooney, and Piper.
Warranty work on Continental, Lycoming, and Pratt & Whitney engines - PT6 engines
1) Evaluate manpower, tooling, equipment, and parts for an efficient workflow.
2) Work with shop lead to set a schedule for all work coming into the shop.
3) Ensure the inventory is maintained at a level to insure good workflow.
4) Review all work orders in work daily for any issues that may come up.
5) Review all work orders for billing after chief inspector has completed final review.
6) Complete final work package and invoice for emailing/presenting to customer.
7) Work closely with the office manager to ensure all billing is completed in a timely manner.
8) Assist office manager in communicating with customers when payment is past due.
9) Coordinate with the Avionics Manager to insure a good flow of work.
10) Review all procedures within the shop to improve efficiency.
11) Communicate with customers on a regular basis to keep them informed of the status of their aircraft. This is extremely important. Communication skills and continued communication is required regularly.
12) Work closely with the Parts Manager to evaluate and adjust inventory as needed.
- GA Airframes
moving expenses allowance
Medical, dental, and vision for employee is covered by the company.
Match up to 3% of earned wages.
Sick, PTO, and major holidays off.
If you have any questions, please contact Kelli at 843/984/0500.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs