Doosan Bobcat Senior Quantity Surveyor in Helensburgh, United Kingdom
Senior Quantity SurveyorApply now »
Start apply with Xing
Last Updated Date:May 11, 2022
Location: Helensburgh, AGB, GB
Company: Doosan Corp
From major high value leading edge Nuclear Power Engineering and Construction projects to Plant upgrades that help reduce the Uk`s Carbon Footprint and Emissions. Bringing Innovation and Expertise to deliver complex engineering solutions and projects across all areas of the Defence and Nuclear Sectors.
As part of a major Joint Venture utilising the NEC forms of contract, we have a newly created role for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
As a key member of the team, you will be involved in the full project lifecycle from sopping through to work packages, construction, commissioning and hand over. Along with responsibility for general commercial project management, your role will include;
• Liaison with operations team, client, designer and other stakeholders.
• monthly cost value reconciliations, cashflow monitoring, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
• monthly application for payment.
• change management.
• risk management.
• Work with Client and JV Partners to provide commercial support to the design and optioneering process.
• Manage / mentor junior members of commercial team as required.
• Ensure compliance and adherence with Client, JV Partner and Company commercial procedures for procurement and subcontract management.
• Procurement and commercial management of subcontracts.Previous Quantity Surveying experience on civil engineering schemes.
Applications are eagerly sought from experienced Degree Qualified Quantity Surveyors who have;
• Membership of Member of RICS or equivalent.
• Indepth knowledge of Value Engineering and Cost Control techniques.
• Experience of the NEC form of Contract (NEC4 desirable).
• Worked on major high value projects as part of a Joint Venture.
• Good Client facing and collaborative experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
This an excellent career opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of a High Value/High Profile Project.