CVS Health Senior Employee Data Management Analyst in Hartford, Connecticut
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This position reports to the manager within Employee Data Management (aka Workforce Administration) HR Shared Services. This function is primarily responsible for oversight and administration of CVS Health’s HCM Data requirements. Responsibilities include heavy analytics analysis, administrative support, and data integrity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with various partners to coordinate and audit Colleague and Configuration Data attributes ensuring accuracy and compliance with changing business needs
• Reviewing system configuration
• Configure reporting with Workday
• Responds to leaders’ requests for reporting
• Collaborate with other Sr. Analysts, HR Managers and third-party service provider to ensure accuracy and timeliness of various related activities
• Ability to support internal and external audits
• Contribute to Employee Data Management’s support of large enterprise projects within the HR space
Attributes and skills to be successful:
• Must be detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have in-depth knowledge and experience as a subject matter expert in related topics
• Experience and analytical oversight within Fortune 100 company
• Strong analytical skills using MS office programs of Excel and Power Point.
• Strong reporting skills within the Workday tools
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and oversee multiple deliverables.
• Must possess eagerness to learn and develop within the Payroll and HR Data space
• Knowledge of developing workday reports
• 2+ years experience with HCM Data requirements
• 2+ years experience with HCM Data requirements and analytical oversight and administration within Fortune 100 company of HCM Data
• 2+ years experience analyzing data using MS office programs of Excel and Power Point.
• 1+ years strong reporting skills within Workday tools
Preferred Qualifications• 10+ years Payroll and HR Data experience in a responsible roleEducationBachelors Degree or equivalent experience
The typical pay range for this role is:
$43,700.00 - $107,200.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above. In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies. For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
- CVS Health Jobs