ManTech ICS SCADA SME in Hanover, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Job Requisition Template:
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented ICS/SCADA Subject Matter Expert to join our team at NSAW.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct analysis of Industrial Control System and Supervisory Control and Data Access networks and their activities
• Utilize knowledge of target technologies and digital networks and the applications on them to determine the operating posture of the network
• Apply analysis techniques against metadata collected from Infrastructure Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) communications systems in order to characterize networks, and accurately report vulnerabilities identified from analysis
• Be technology savvy and flexible enough to rapidly shift from one data collection to another.
• Select collection of data required for analysis
• Basic internet research skills and an understanding of telecommunications and computer network communications fundamentals are required
• Organize resources and information in support of mission and operational requirements
• Accommodate last minute requirements and has the flexibility to respond to ever-evolving quick reaction capability requirements
• Participate in Analyst-to-Analyst exchanges, seminars, conferences, or other as requested.
• Identify, collect and analyze ICS/SCADA data from servers, workstations and other IT related components
• Have experience, programming and configuration Windows Server 2008 or 2012, client workstations, and VMWare
• Have experience with Active Directory, Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, virtualization, patch rollout, certificates, and policy management in an enterprise setting
• Have experience with the DoD system accreditation process
• 8+ years of network analysis experience to include non-IP networks.
• 8+ years of experience with telecommunications, network management systems and network management protocols.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is highly desired
• Microsoft & VMWare certifications
• Experience with DoD systems accreditation process
Security Clearance Requirements:
• TS/SCI w/ FSP
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
• Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs