ManTech CNO Developer, Senior in Hanover, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior CNO Developer to join our team in Hanover, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• As a Senior CNO Developer, you will work in agile environment and leverage your skills in Research, Software Engineering and Networking to develop impactful mission tools. In this role, you will be a contributing member of a small multi-disciplinary team that researches platforms and implements solutions in C, C++, and Assembly. You will also be responsible for supporting unit, component, and system test activities as well as contribute to readiness reviews and product release cycles. You must be able to effectively communicate with the technical team, management, and the customer to keep them informed of progress, plans and potential issues.
• Experience in system level programming or developing for embedded systems.
• Development experience using C/C++ for x86, PowerPC, MIPS, or ARM.
• Experience in network programming.
• Familiarity using signal analysis tools such as Wireshark.
• Comfortable developing in the Linux operating system.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
• Experience reverse engineering using Ghidra, IDA Pro, or Binary Ninja.
• Experience working in an Agile environment utilizing the Atlassian suite.
• Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems such as VxWorks, Integrity, eCos or POSIX compliant Operating Systems such as Solaris or BSD.
• Familiarity with basic VLAN/VPN/NAT concepts.
• Familiarity with SVN or GIT version control systems along with an understanding of basic Configuration Management principles.
• Experience with network test equipment such as Spirent/Ixia/Xena packet testers.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Active/Current TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing/walking/talking and must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
• Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another (at customer site).
• Communicating with others to exchange information and frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• Working with computers.
Our amazing benefits include:
• Enhanced benefit package- Apply for more information
• ManTech HSA contribution
• Up to 25 days PTO plus 10 holidays
• PTO sellback
• PTO carryover of up to 240 hours
• Up to 8% 401k match
• Up to 4 weeks parental leave
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs