Aerotek Payroll Specialist in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Our client, a large Human Resource Management company, is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. T his role is remote primarily responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships while supporting end-to-end payroll processing. This position plays a pivotal role in orchestrating all the key components required to support an outsourcing solution.
• Schedules, inputs, audits, and processes the payroll of multiple clients of varying complexities
• Coordinates all incoming payroll data
• Maintains complete, accurate and timely client and employee records based on real time requests
• Maintains complete and accurate client profile notes and processing instructions
• Responds to and resolves all incoming telephone calls and/or email inquiries from clients and/or their employees, while delivering the highest level of customer service within expected timelines
• Serves as the first point of escalation for clients.
• Delivers training, provides support and mentorship to new hires and peers
• Balances assigned clients throughout the year and during year-end, providing clients with updates and legislative guidance as needed
• Acts as a mentor within the team and provides guidance and support to other team members.
• Maintains CPA designation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) Minimum 3 Years of Experience
2) Must be PCP Certified or close to completing it
3) Excellent customer service skills and has worked in a fast-paced environment
The candidate will be responsible for all payroll processing/auditing. Filling monthly reconciliations – statements from government and companies payroll twice a year – t4 filling as well. Must be up to date with current Government legislation and compliance (understanding of Canadian laws)*.
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of Staffing MD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aerotek MD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs