Amentum Financial Analyst IV in Hagatna, Guam
Purpose and Scope:
Develops, interprets and implements financial/administrative/accounting concepts or techniques for financial analysis. This is a remote-telework position; US citizenship is required.
1) Conducts special studies to analyze financial actions and prepares recommendations for policies and procedures.
2) Interprets and applies policies, government legislation and accounting theories.
3) Ensures compliance with internal procedures and regulatory agencies.
4) Oversees and assures financial strategies to ensure compliance with terms of company policy and applicable regulation such as Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and General Accepted Accounting principles (GAAP).
5) Participates in the development of cost controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status.
6) Analyzes and prepares cost proposals and schedule estimates for review.
7) Preparation of annual budgets, or analysis of the monthly budget to actual variances.
8) Acts as the Financial Liaison on financial systems or financial analytical issues, concerns and special projects.
9) Interfaces with top management for requests for financial data, resolving reports and compliance issues.
10) Determines project implementation requirements and strategies.
11) Coordinates and facilitates the development of the project specifications documents.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Coordinates and facilitates the development of the project specifications documents. Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline. Two (2) years’ experience in analytical finance capacity or related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college. Eight (8) years financial analysis/planning experience. Prefer experience in government contracting. US Citizenship is required to apply.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- Amentum Jobs