Siemens Extended Reality developer in Gurugram, India
Job Family: Research & Development
Req ID: 365058
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Job Title: Extended Reality Developer
We are seeking an experienced Extended Reality Developer with 5 to 8 years of proven record of developing and integrating extended reality technologies such as Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR).Candidate should have incorporated real and virtual environments and concerns technologically powered interactions between humans and machines. The candidate should be able to work independently in global environment.
• Develop immersive applications and solutions using Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, or other extended reality software to support Product development and engineering visualization.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their requirements and design appropriate immersive solutions.
• Work with the development team to design and implement interactive experiences that simulate real-world scenarios in product development processes.
• Ensure that immersive solutions are user-friendly and provide a positive user experience.
• Stay up to date with the latest extended reality technologies and incorporate them into the development process.
• Test and debug immersive solutions to ensure they are fully functional and meet project requirements.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure that immersive solutions are deployed and maintained effectively.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 5 to 8 years of experience in developing extended reality solutions.
• Strong programming skills in Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, or other extended reality software
• Strong critical thinking skills and mindfulness
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Experience in developing for mobile platforms and hardware such as Oculus, HoloLens, or Magic Leap
• Familiarity with 3D modelling and animation software such as Blender or Maya. Knowledge for engineering design tool like Nx is a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
- Siemens Jobs