Accenture App/Cloud Support Analyst in Gurugram, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Job Description - Software/Application Technology Support Analyst (CL-11)
This role requires a Level-2 resource primarily responsible for extending support across 24x7 in rotational shifts for .Net WebApplications hosted into Cloud and On-premises Wintel Environment designed for Accenture Broadcast Services.
Key responsibilities –
• Ensuring IT systems and applications are available and, upto date in production environment as defined in any service level agreements; this includes operational support 24x7 including on-call support.
• Perform level-2 troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, including being able to interpret, understand, and troubleshoot in collaboration with the client, Accenture teams and vendor.
• Proactively drive resolution and facilitate restoration of service to production environment; investigate impact on user/business, outage cause; organize any conference call, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation and the subsequent restoration of service.
• Communicate status of application/server production outages and any error-resolution activities via periodic pages/e-mails/phone calls, etc. to affected community during an outage.
• Establish, monitor and evaluate systems to identify vulnerabilities and problem trends with a focus on improving overall availability and performance.
• IT infrastructure support –- perform proactive/periodic hardware monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware resources and if needed, troubleshoot and replace as required. verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, OS/SQL patching and migrations.
• Follow various ITIL processes in IT Service Delivery (Incident/Change/Request Management) and ensuring SLAs on incidents, problem records are met, and their details are captured accurately.
• Implement disaster recovery plans; establish and practice disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability; properly organize and maintain data retention practices.
• Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the IT System/ Software
• Perform manual/automated testing after application releases and infrastructure updates.
• Develops and maintains knowledge base, professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training.
• Windows Server & Client OS – Installation, Configuration, Troubleshot etc.
• Deployment/ IIS Administration & Support for .Net Applications
• Hand-On experience for Dell/HP Hardware (Server & Client)
• Working experience of RDBS preferably MS SQL.
• Working experience of CloudOps and DevOps activities.
• Basic understanding of Security Protocols & Compliances
• Basis knowledge of HTTP Protocols - Response & Error codes.
• Good communication skills to handle global customers
• Working Knowledge of ITSM tool – SNOW
• ITIL, MCSE, AWS/ AZURE certification is preferred.
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
- Accenture Jobs