Accenture ACN - Digital - Analytics - Marketing Analytics - 09 in Gurugram, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Applied Intelligence practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Analyst/Consultant in Applied Intelligence
An Analyst/Consultant in ‘Applied intelligence –understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using R/Python/Spark
• Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
o Audience Segmentation
o Root-cause analysis
• Working through the phases of project
o Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
o Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
o Set up data for predictive/prescriptive analysis
o Development of AI/ML models or statistical/econometric models.
• Working along with the team members
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
• B Tech/M Tech from reputed engineering colleges
• Masters/M Tech in Computer Science
• Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute
• M.Phil/Ph.D in Statistics/Econometrics or related field.
Responible for taking up day-to-day activities for making deliverables to the Client
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as a Data Scientist for data handling, extraction, manipulation; creating structured form of data and pulling tangible insights from data
• Take inputs from the Manger/Consultant to develop statistical models (predictive modeling, forecasting etc.) and apply appropriate techniques such as Exploratory Analysis, Regression, Segmentation etc.
• Prepare summary of results for in-house discussion and take feedback whenever/wherever required
• Develop executive dashboards to present the analytical insights derived from the data analysis
Proficiency & Experience:
• 1-4 years of experience in Health & Public Service Analytics
• Strong ability to extract strategic insights from large data sets
• Adept with using Statistical (like forecasting/modeling, data analysis, regression/optimization models), Machine Learning (GBM, Decision Trees etc.) & AI techniques (Deep Learning)
• Proficient in data handling suites PYTHON, Spark, R, HIVE, SAS, SQL, or similar packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
• Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics.
• Adept with knowledge & working on Visualization tools like Tableau, POWER BI, etc.
• Strong problem soling skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Accenture Jobs