EY Assistant Manager - Markets - National - Communications & Engagement - Gurgaon in Gurgaon, India
Assistant Manager - Markets - National - Communications & Engagement - Gurgaon
Core Business Services
Requisition # GUR0086V
Post Date May 10, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The opportunity: Assistant Manager – Brand Marketing and Communications, Markets – Internal Communications – Gurgaon
At Brand Marketing and Communications (BMC), we build a better working world by collaborating with the business to help take services and solutions to market, building relationships with all of EY’s stakeholders, engaging our people, bringing our purpose to life and driving our trusted, distinctive brand.
BMC professionals work across EY to engage our people, clients and communities with distinctive audience-centric content and experiences that help build relationships, reputation and revenue.
Your key responsibilities
• Responsible for creating impactful content and roll-out of focused internal campaigns aligned to India Region business priorities
• Designing and executing creatives for internal communication programs as per the branding guidelines
• Support ideation of high-impact talent campaigns to meet recruitment and employer brand objectives
• Review, edit and write clear and consistent employee communications across function eg. organization announcement, process or policies, mailers, video scripts etc.
• Responsible for executing internal communication processes/ channels in a timely manner
To qualify for the role you must have
• Min. 8 yrs of experience in communications (preferably internal) and branding
• Experience in content creation and campaign ideation and management
• Possess storytelling, writing, and presentation skills
• Experience in designing presentations, videos and creative collateral
• Strong attention to detail and should be creative
• Ability to think on the feet and adapt in a fast-changing multi-stakeholder environment
• The role will require a good balance of strategic thinking and execution skills
Skills and attributes for success
Creating Better Working World for Business by -
Creating Better Working World for Clients by -
Creating a Better Working World by exhibiting -
Ideally you’ll also be
• Entrepreneurial - Being empowered to lead, being innovative and encouraged to take ownership to create a lasting impact.
• Intellectually stimulating - Getting opportunities to work on challenging assignments with premier clients and learn from the best minds in the industry.
• Digitally transforming - Being prepared to aid businesses become fit for the digital world through technology enabled innovation and alliances.
• Socially responsible - Making a difference by supporting communities to make
the world a better place
• Pursuing passions beyond work - Encouraged to actively pursue passions beyond work.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. You should possess excellent communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills. The role expects you to be flexible, adaptable, and creative, with willingness to travel.
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
- EY Jobs