Lockheed Martin F-35 Logistics Support Representative (Level 4) - Amendola, Italy in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 30,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join our Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Field Sustainment in Amendola, Italy as the F-35 Field Logistics Support Representative (FSR) in Amendola, Italy. As the FSR the selected candidate will support operational F-35 deployments for all Italian operations while also serving as the main supply chain logistics liaison for our F-35 internal and external customers and our strategic partners. The FSR will function as the Lockheed Martin subject matter expert for warehouse inventory management and will be responsible for briefing senior level management on key performance indicators and supply chain metrics. Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast paced and fluid environment. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Mission Impaired Capability Awaiting Parts (MICAPS) support and coordination with Operation Support (OPS) Center / Expedite Processing
• Analyze and resolve customer-raised Supply Chain Management (SCM) sustainment issues
• Leading root cause analysis and process improvement initiatives
• Assist with Import/Export shipments
• Assist the customer with Part Number and/or National Stock Number clarification
• Assist the customer with identifying and processing Hazmat, Shelf Life, Electronic Sensitive Devices/Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) identification, and organizational refusals
• Experience with material survey support and non-conformance/quarantine issues
• Respond to priority customer requests required for mission support, to include after-hours support
• Valid Passport required.
Applicant selected for hire will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information. Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to starting and must be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Minimum of 8 years of combined experience with Supply Chain Logistics and Warehouse Inventory Management
• Experience with Mission Impaired Capability Awaiting Parts (MICAPS) / High-priority requisition support and Component repair cycle management
• Experience supporting Performance Based Logistics (PBL) or Supply Chain Management concepts and performance requirements
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with data analysis and metrics development
• Must have a valid passport
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Field Service Rep experience; international preferred with Import/Export customs experience
• Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP and Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS)
• Experience training and supervising a diverse workforce
• Hazmat shipping certified
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leader
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Logistics
- Lockheed Martin Jobs