Lockheed Martin C-130J Avionics/ Electrical Technician in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: This position will support the Quick Response Team (QRT) and will provide immediate support in Cherry Point, NC.
C-130J Avionics/Electrical Technician; this position is for a highly motivated person to be responsible for performing daily organizational level maintenance in accordance with US Marine Corps based technical data and directives; render technical assistance to USMC personnel in the assembly, operation, service repair and modification of the C-130J; investigate, provide advice, and report on the disposition of difficulties arising in the operation of aircraft equipment in service; conduct informal On-the-Job Training (OJT) to USMC technicians in the repair, replacement and service of C-130J systems and in the performance of preventive maintenance. Reads and interprets technical data. Uses various test equipment such as analyzers, and multi-meter’s and acts as a source of information to the USMC within individual areas of expertise. Maintain a good working relationship with USMC customer personnel. As a member of this maintenance team, you will be able to pass along your knowledge and expertise, which will be instrumental to the USMC ability to become self-sufficient with maintaining their fleet of C-130J Aircraft.
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- The Block 7.0/8.1 CFT must have at least six years of C-130J maintenance and/or flight crew or equivalent experience in your specific discipline and have a complete understanding of the B7.0/8.1 upgrade and its effect on the overall platform.
-The B7.0/8.1 CFT shall be able to perform an aircraft inspection, in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2C, without the support of squadron personnel.
- Must have a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft Avionics/Electrical component troubleshooting and/or repair procedures and replacement of components, and a thorough knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Experienced in troubleshooting malfunctions in C-130J Avionics and Electrical Systems
- Experienced in repairing and replacing C-130J Avionics and Electrical Systems.
-Willingness to accommodate a heavy travel schedule with short notice (More than 50% travel).
- 8 years is preferred to be on C-130J
-Block 7.0/8.1 C-130J experience.
- C-130J Digital Transfer and Diagnostic System (DTADS) operations knowledge and experience
- Ten (10) years of relevant training experience in military systems
- Experience working at an operational customer site
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs